Simple PHP

Simple PHP

Click Image To Visit Site


Why learn PHP? There are plenty of coders on the Internet. If you don’t mind shoveling out $125 an hour to a complete stranger.


There are thousands of PHP scripts available for free… if you can figure out how to install them. Install instructions on some of those things are so strange, I feel like I need a lawyer just to understand them.



Not to burst any bubbles, but any good American programmer is going to get an amazing job right now, even in this economy.


In the next 5-10 years, 1.5 million related jobs will be opening up, in large part due to retirements. How many enrolled computer science majors across the United States? About 2500.


This e-book is written in plain English. You don’t need a 4-year degree in computer science to understand it.


What you are ordering here is an electronic book. After you order, you will arrive on a page where you can download this book in PDF form immediately, even if it’s 2:30 in the morning.


If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, I will refund your money for up to 90 days after the purchase date.


These simple tutorials can save you hundreds of dollars when you want something that makes your website stand out. You can do it yourself. You really can.


I just finished looking through your ebook "Simple PHP". All I can say is incredible. I wish that there was a book around like this 2 or 3 years ago.


As a website designer (not programmer) I would have to farm out different parts of my contracts to the programmers. Well, with the exception of the very complex jobs, those days are over.


Robert makes it so easy, that it feels like he is sitting right there with you and helping when you need help. It is that easy.


The tutorials are great. I used to keep up with web design and have gotten far behind on it since my kids were born, so I am lagging by two years. All the good stuff p ed me by and your writings are tremendous. Please keep it up!


I have a lot of sites on the net and make a living in internet marketing and have always had to pay someone like Robert to build and make alterations to my sites so the simplicity of some of the functions in the ebook took me by surprise.


Example: chapter one which deals with peronalising web pages was such a doddle to achieve, and personalising a web page with someones name is probably the single most profitable change you can make to any ad copy.


People just sit up and take notice when they see their name in print, they get drawn in that much quicker and sales conversion always go up when this type of personalisation is used. Knowing how simple this is to do is the first step in saving me a great deal of time (and Money) and helping me to increase my earnings on line.


Chapter 2 threw me entirely into a spin, as an online businessman the biggest worry is the unsavoury element searching out the url to my product download pages and stealing my products. But here was a simple and profitable solution.


Profitable because now not only could I protect my download page but I had a reason to collect the customers email address, an email address was required in order to receive the p word needed to access the download page.


No customer is going to object to handing over his/her email in order to receive a product they just paid for, and the second most important thing to achieve after the sale is to get their email address some how this nifty bit of php coding achieves both security of product and gathers their email address.


Suppose you could learn detailed step-by-step video tutorials on how to install your own CGI & PHP scripts on your server.


Imagine a scenario where you can permanently STOP paying hefty fees to get your scripts installed. You could be saving between $50 – $200 worth of installation fees for every script that you want installed.


No More! Now, I am thinking I can do this for others and earn a tidy sum for my service! Why not? One of the best purchases I have made in a very long time.


It could take you years and can cost you a small fortune to figure out just the right combinations to make that installation works – while others fall flat on their face.


But instead of knocking yourself out trying to come up with just the right learning tools, you can now have an entire collection of my hard-hitting online video… Read more…


Post Title : Simple PHP

Simple PHP,

Simple PHP

1 comment:

  1. Just received a payment for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete