How To Build A Playhouse – BuildingAPlayhouse.com

How To Build A Playhouse - BuildingAPlayhouse.com
Click Image To Visit Site

As a fellow parent I know that your children’s "bored nagging" can be extremely aggravating.


One of the most rewarding and easiest weekend projects you can do to stimulate your child’s imagination is to build an outdoor playhouse…



Not only will you stimulate their imagination, get them more friends and do something meaningful with them for a change, but you’ll also be proud to know that you made something with your own two hands.


Also, building your own playhouse just makes economical sense. You can build a playhouse in just one weekend at a fraction of the cost of buying a pre-built one. Most pre-built playhouses need to be embled anyway, you’re really just paying hugely inflated prices for the material.


Unfortunately, building your own playhouse is not as easy as nailing some wood and wire mesh together. You need to take materials, insulation, ventilation, lighting, positioning and SAFETY into account. I know because I wasted both valuable time and effort at DIY stores.


When I started on my first outdoor playhouse project 25 years ago, I thought I knew it all. Then I bought the wrong materials, took the wrong measurements and I took a total of 6 months to complete my first playhouse. I found myself doubled over, embar ed and worned out after completion.


I spent the next 5 years reading a ton of woodworking books, blueprints and playhouse plans. Most of them just left me with more questions than answers. They skip over many important parts, and the diagrams are often unclear or wrong. There was NOTHING that even came close to what I was looking for…


But as it turns out, all of these problems were really just a very lucky thing. They caused me to do the only thing that I could possibly do…I said to myself "Forget this, I’m making my own."


300+ pages of clearly illustrated step-by-step playhouse plans – Easy enough for a first-timer to follow and detailed enough for an experienced woodworker to customize


Complete instructions for tons of playhouses including: wooden tree houses, castles, forts, log cabins, doll houses and more!


Offered in full-color and ready to print – Just find the plans you need and print them for reference and notes


Immediate download – the entire kit is delivered in digital PDF that will be delivered to you immidiately (No shipping costs!)


The truth is, woodworkers and hobbyists alike are already flooding my inbox with positive response on the "Weekend Playhouse Quickstart Kit":


"I have been wanting to build a playhouse for years now, but I never had the guts to go through with it.


I finally tried the Weekend Playhouse Quickstart Kit a few weeks ago and I managed to build my first playhouse in just three days. The plans and instructions are so easy to follow!"


"My daughter had wanted a playhouse for two years… but I didn’t want to spend thousands on one of those ‘kits’. Thanks to your instructions and diagrams, I finally built her playhouse – quickly and easily! Now all the neighborhood kids are coming to our house to play!"


"Thank you very much for the great information and plans. Now I can fulfill a little boys dream of a treehouse without worries of danger to his safety and my dignity from a half arsed and dodgy attempt."


That’s a statement I do not take lightly. But as I mentioned earlier, I’ve been in this business for years and I haven’t found anything like this for less than 100′s of dollars.


All plans included in the Weekend Playhouse Quickstart Kit has been designed to make it easy for everyone to get started. You will be able to build your own playhouse using my plans even if:


You’re born with two left hands! – You do not have to be an experienced woodworker or carpenter to build your own playhouse. My plans guide you through each project in an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner.


You’ve failed in the past! I know how frustrating it can be trying to build you’re own playhouse free-handed. You’ve measured twice, cut once but somehow it’s still not right. If you follow the Weekend Playhouse Quickstart Kit you’ll make sure you never go off course.


I’m so confident in my plans and instructions that I’m willing to put all the risk on me. In fact, I’ve decided to do something that some people may consider outright crazy.


It’s really that simple, because I want to make this a no-brainer for you and take away all the risk.


So essentially, you have a 60-day "trial" to the most complete playhouse course available anywhere. And if you do decide to cancel you can still keep everything included in the package as my way of… Read more…


Post Title : How To Build A Playhouse – BuildingAPlayhouse.com

How To Build A Playhouse – BuildingAPlayhouse.com,

How To Build A Playhouse – BuildingAPlayhouse.com

1 comment:

  1. Get your access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, drawings and blueprints to make each project laughably easy!

    ReplyDelete