‘How Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!’ – PRIMAL Foods and Natural Remedies That Empower You to Heal Diabetes & Its Complications!

'How Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!' - PRIMAL Foods and Natural Remedies That Empower You to Heal Diabetes & Its Complications!
Click Image To Visit Site

DIABETICS! Lower Your Blood Sugar Naturally – Cure Insulin Resistance – Eliminate Diabetes Drugs And Insulin Shots – Lose Body FAT – Gain Lean Muscle – END NERVE PAIN! EAT Delicious Foods – Restore Your Energy and Live A Normal Life – Be Strong Again – Go Anywhere – Do Anything – Without Suffering The Ghastly Complications Of Diabetes – All This May Be Yours If You Embrace… The Diabetic Warrior’s Guide To… "How To Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!"


Listen… My name is Patrick Lecky and I’m a Type 2 Diabetic who injected insulin for 10 years until I blew-up to 300 pounds as the photo below shows. Look how FAT my face was! Believe me, on a 5′ 11” frame this was not very flattering. For years I also suffered with the severe pins and needles PAIN of peripheral neuropathy in my feet. Sometimes high blood sugar made my head ache so much that I had to lie down in bed for most of the day until my glucose normalized. My kidneys also throbbed and my eyesight was growing dimmer and dimmer.



When I complained my doctor confessed that besides monitoring my blood glucose levels, taking insulin shots, exercising and perhaps laser surgery for my eyes, there was nothing more modern medicine could do for me. That’s when I got mad and started doing my own research. My investigation lead me to specific PRIMAL Foods, whole food concentrates and other natural remedies that allowed my body to heal diabetes on its own! I quickly lost 119 pounds by doing less exercise than before! And I’ve kept the weight off! The photo below is how I appear now! I don’t experience any more stabbing pins and needles foot PAIN! My kidneys don’t pound anymore! My eyesight has stabilized. I also haven’t taken insulin or any oral anti-diabetic drug in 7 years! I’m much stronger and energetic! My life is my own!


To share these findings with other diabetics, I started my own monthly, 8-page diabetes newsletter, The Diabetic Warrior. Why do I call it the Warrior? Well, frankly, this newsletter is not for the weak-willed. That’s because getting well is not easy. I don’t promote drugs and therapies that simply mask your diabetic symptoms to make you feel better temporarily. The Diabetic Warrior advocates remedies that nourish your body so it can heal naturally. You’ll learn which PRIMAL foods, supplements, therapies, and remedies truly strengthen your pancreas while also reversing insulin resistance. Listen… I slave over this newsletter like you won’t believe. You won’t read run-of-the-mill mainstream propaganda here. I interview medical doctors, alternative physicians, nutritionists, prominent healers and other successful diabetics to find cutting edge treatments. I pore over research reports, medical journals, newsletters, nutrition books and reference manuals to uncover what really works! I critique new and old treatments to give you their upside benefits and their downside risks. The result is a well-researched, engaging, fast reading, subscription newsletter written from the point of view of a diabetic. The Diabetic Warrior delivers a complete, step-by-step program that allows your body to naturally heal itself of diabetes. And my subscribers are happy to pay the small price I ask. Why? Because they get better!


When I began to research natural diabetes treatments over eleven years ago, I was amazed that there was so much bad information. I also tried a lot of foods and dietary supplements that simply didn’t work. I literally spent thousands of dollars on books, newsletters, journals, capsules, pills, tablets, powders, foods and herbs to discover what really works. If you’re trying to get well, you’re probably going through the same weeding-out process. After finding PRIMAL Foods and natural remedies that really work for diabetics and also writing a monthly, 8-page newsletter for over four years I know I have superior information that will help you immediately. I invite you to compare my advice to any other diabetes book, newsletter or journal. Prove to yourself that this information can actually help your body heal to itself of diabetes and its complications!


YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR eBook INSTANTLY (Even if its 3:00 AM on a Sunday)


First, you’ll learn about an inexpensive PRIMAL food that can help to re-build all your organs, tissues and blood including your pancreas. Another PRIMAL animal food contains undiscovered nutritive factors that promote stamina, strength, and healing. A third PRIMAL animal food is given to children to bolster their health and to women to increase their fertility. A fourth PRIMAL food reduces blood triglycerides, lowers the risk of blood clots and irregular heart rhythm, decreases blood pressure and resolves arterial damage. The fifth PRIMAL food: 1. It lowers insulin resistance. 2. It decreases abdominal "belly" FAT and 3. It enhances muscle growth. The 6th PRIMAL food actually strengthen… Read more…


Post Title : ‘How Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!’ – PRIMAL Foods and Natural Remedies That Empower You to Heal Diabetes & Its Complications!

‘How Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!’ – PRIMAL Foods and Natural Remedies That Empower You to Heal Diabetes & Its Complications!,

‘How Fight Type 2 Diabetes & WIN!’ – PRIMAL Foods and Natural Remedies That Empower You to Heal Diabetes & Its Complications!

0 comments

Post a Comment