DIYSteadicam.com – Shoot Awesome Videos and Make Your Viewers’ Jaws Drop: DIYSteadicam.com – How To Get Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage

DIYSteadicam.com - Shoot Awesome Videos and Make Your Viewers' Jaws Drop: DIYSteadicam.com - How To Get Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage
Click Image To Visit Site

"I found out about your steadicam on a forum. Thanks for the inspiration, man!" Peter Ostrovksy "I love your glidecam, Constantin! I’ve build mine and it works great." John Sandler "So ingenious. My 16 year old son built one and he’s crazy about shooting videos now. Thank you, Constantin!" Helen Miske


And this is me in the skate park – shooting the BMX video. I was talking to the riders, telling them how I want them move on the set. Boy, I guess I was directing. Go figure!



This video is mostly shot on a DIY cablecam but the opening shot was taken with my DIY camera stabilizer. Enjoy! Read more…


Post Title : DIYSteadicam.com – Shoot Awesome Videos and Make Your Viewers’ Jaws Drop: DIYSteadicam.com – How To Get Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage

DIYSteadicam.com – Shoot Awesome Videos and Make Your Viewers’ Jaws Drop: DIYSteadicam.com – How To Get Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage,

DIYSteadicam.com – Shoot Awesome Videos and Make Your Viewers’ Jaws Drop: DIYSteadicam.com – How To Get Smooth Movie-Like Video Footage

0 comments

Post a Comment