PHP THIS! – A Beginners Guide to Learning Object Oriented PHP

PHP THIS! - A Beginners Guide to Learning Object Oriented PHP
Click Image To Visit Site

"This book was a smart choice!! I only had two weeks to get up to speed with PHP 5.4 for a project at my job and this book helped me do that!! I didn’t have time for a complex book with enigmatic examples, this book made it easy to understand." – Seiji T. (Houston, TX)


"… and I like how all the instructions are layed out for Mac, Linux and Windows. I use all three platforms…" – Marie S. (Chicago, Illinois)



ClickBank is the retailer of this product. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not cons ute an endor t, approval or review of this product or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of this product. Read more…


Post Title : PHP THIS! – A Beginners Guide to Learning Object Oriented PHP

PHP THIS! – A Beginners Guide to Learning Object Oriented PHP,

PHP THIS! – A Beginners Guide to Learning Object Oriented PHP

0 comments

Post a Comment