Forgiveness – Learn how to forgive yourself now

Forgiveness - Learn how to forgive yourself now
Click Image To Visit Site

We’re supposed to make mistakes! That’s how we learn about life and develop character and personal depth. That’s how we become wise. That’s why we’re here in the first place.


But for most people, making mistakes is not okay. Instead, they beat themselves up every time they do something wrong.



If I believe these stories, then I can’t possibly win. I’m guaranteed to lose. Which means I’ll never feel good enough. I’ll never think I deserve. And I’ll probably never let myself have much happiness. Instead, I’ll go around beating myself up and putting myself down.


Take it from me, it’s no fun. I used to feel like I was living with a jagged metal spike stuck through my heart. I was the one who put it there, but I had no idea at the time what was going on.


That question was always on my mind, as I tried to make it through the day.. so I could try to make it through the next day. It still scares me how close I came to ending it all.


Those days are long gone. At this point, they don’t even haunt me anymore. Actually, life is pretty good. It could be better. But it’s good enough.


The first secret I learned was how to handle my emotions. Maybe ‘handle’ isn’t the right word. Actually, it’s more like ‘surfing’ my emotions. Letting them wash through me, without getting caught up in them.


I learned all emotional pain comes from not letting your emotions flow through you. It occurs when you block your emotions because you don’t – or can’t – or won’t – feel them. Which always starts early in life.


If you’re not familiar with this flow, then you might want to read my free e-book and listen to my free guided meditation that will take you directly to your emotional wellspring.


I’m not saying it’s a piece of cake to all of a sudden start opening up the emotional flow. It’s not. It’s tough at first. But the longer you put it off, the worse it’s gonna be.


You can reach a point where the pain becomes too great, the separation becomes too wide, and you just can’t heal yourself. You can’t mend.


You’ll be broken for the rest of your life, and you’ll die broken. A wasted life. I’ve seen it. I’ve talked to people in that predicament. They will never heal because they went too far. It’s scary and you want to help them so bad but there’s not much you can do except be there for them as they die a slow painful death.


The sad thing is it could have been avoided. If only they’d started to turn things around before it got too late. But they didn’t know. They believed the lies of society which says emotions are bad and wrong and you should be ashamed of yourself for even having them.


They didn’t know emotions are the source of your aliveness and your power and your very reason to live. They didn’t know. And now, they might want to believe me when I say those things, but it’s too late to do anything about it.


That’s why I’m writing these words today. It hurts me so bad to see people suffering because they bought into the lies of society. If I could save even one person from a similar fate it will be worth all the h les and insults I’ve had to put up with by getting on the internet to tell my story.


Listen, step one is to be willing to start feeling your emotions. All of them. Even the painful ones.


Because you’ll find that once you do, then you’ll be able to pretty much feel w ver you want, whenever you want. That’s where I am today. And you can know what that feels like, too.


I wrote an e-book about it, called the Emotional Healing Quick Start Guide. Maybe you’ve heard of it. It’s getting around. If you don’t have a copy yet, you can download it by filling in the blanks below, so I’ll know where to send it.


You’ll get lots of other free goodies too, but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. Besides, that’s not really what this web page is about anyway.


Today I want to talk about the next step. What do you do after you’re willing to start feeling your feelings? That’s where forgiveness comes in.


Just like we’ve been taught to believe a bunch of lies about our emotions, so we’ve also been taught to believe a bunch of nonsense about forgiveness.


Most people think it’s a heave and a sigh and scowl on your face as you let someone off the hook for how they screwed you over. So they can do… Read more…


Post Title : Forgiveness – Learn how to forgive yourself now

Forgiveness – Learn how to forgive yourself now,

Forgiveness – Learn how to forgive yourself now

0 comments

Post a Comment